To access free Internet browsing using Globe, follow the steps below.
1. Install Opera Mini 2.06 or other mods as long as pwede maconfigure ung Network Settings.
2. Open Tools>Network Settings
3. Put a check on the box that is labeled "Shadow connect"
4. Enter "www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp"
on the textbox labeled "The address to connect"
5. Put a check on the box labeled "Check time-out for connections"
6. Enter "120" on the textbox labeled "Time[s]"
7. Leave the checkbox labeled "Additional" unchecked
8. Leave the textboxes labeled "Server", "Port", "Username" and "Password" blank
9. Enter "email@example.com:80" on the Opera Mini server textbox
10. Uncheck the box labeled "Reset of a server at an error"
11. Leave the other settings without changing it then save the changes
So that's it. Start browsing any websites for free. Kahit may load o
wala eh free browsing pa rin. Sometimes medyo may problema sa
connection pero it is working. Just make sure na ok ang signal pag
magbbrowse para tuloy-tuloy ang saya. Hehehe! Anyway, thanks for
reading this post. Any comments or suggestions? Just post a reply.
Hehehe! Have a nice day! :-)